martes, 31 de mayo de 2022

Reading

Read carefully the following text about Peter's daily routine. Once you finish reading it, go to the reading comprehension exercise. 

Peter's Daily Routine 

I get up at seven o’clock every morning on weekdays. I brush my teeth and get dressed. Then I have breakfast with eggs, honey, butter, cheese, olives, and tomatoes. I prefer drinking orange juice. After breakfast, I leave home at about eight o’clock and go to school by bus. I have lessons from half past eight in the morning to three o’clock in the afternoon. I have lunch with my friends at school at a quarter past twelve. After school, I attend my music course at a quarter past three and play beautiful songs with my violin. I usually get home at about five o’clock and watch some cartoons on TV. I do my homework and have dinner with my family at eight o’clock. After dinner, I go to my room and listen to music. I sometimes go online and search information about my school subjects. I read a book before I go to bed. I always sleep at half past nine.


Home Quiz

Reading comprehension exercise. 

Answer the following questions based on Peter's daily routine.

Reading Comprehension by Dayanna Gamboa on Scribd

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario